Hindsight is 2020.
2020 brings in a new decade. A decade of change, of hope, and of action. First steps have been made: the Impeachment trial and the Mueller Report provided evidence of the Trump Administration’s criminal wrongdoings; State and Federal judges ruled against gerrymandering and voter ID laws. However it takes YOU, the American people to bring justice where the rule of law has been ignored. Your vote is your voice. This is the year when you stand up and say I can do something, I did something, I voted.
No matter what is going on in the White House, we in the Democratic Party still believe in the American Dream:
- Opportunity and prosperity for everyone, and a fair day’s pay for a fair day’s work.
- Clean air and water, so we can enjoy and preserve the bounty of nature.
- Great public schools for our kids, to raise the next generation of citizens and patriots.
- A government that works for all of us, not just the rich.
We are all in this together, therefore we’re looking for a few good people. The 2020 election is closer than you think, and we need to lay the groundwork now to take back our county, our state, and our country.
- We need people to help register voters, pound the pavement, make phone calls, and get others involved.
- We need people to amplify the message of resistance on their social media accounts and in their everyday interactions.
- We need people to organize events, raise funds, and bring people together to stand up to Trump and his cronies.
- We need to spread the word about our great 2020 candidates!
- We need everyone to VOTE!