Early Voting Happening NOW!
Ever feel like Voting should be more convenient? Work on Tuesdays? Forgot to register before February 13th? Want to change your party registration?
You can with One-Stop Early Voting!
One-Stop Early Voting: You can register and vote on the same day! Come to One-Stop Early Voting with any of the following:
- North Carolina driver license
- Other photo identification issued by a government agency. Any government-issued photo ID is acceptable, so long as the card bears the voter’s current name and current address.
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document showing the voter’s name and address
- A current college/university photo identification card paired with proof of campus habitation
For more information about one-stop early voting, see the NCSBE website.
Skip the line and vote early at any of four convenient locations throughout Craven County!
If you need to register to vote or update your registration, you can do it at One-Stop Early Voting! If you’re registering or updating your registration at One-Stop Early Voting, make sure you bring a photo ID and proof of residence (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.) with you.
One-Stop Early Voting this Primary Election is open (all 4 locations):
- Every weekday from February 13-February 29 from 8:00AM-7:30PM
- Sunday February 16 1:00PM-5:00PM
- Saturday February 22 and 29 from 8:00AM-3:00PM
If you’re voting in Craven County, you can cast your ballot at any of Craven County’s early voting locations.
New Bern: Craven County Board of Elections
406 Craven St., New Bern
Cove City: Cove City Fire Department
425 S. Main St., Cove City
Vanceboro: Vanceboro Fire Department
375 NC Highway 43, Vanceboro
Havelock: New Beginnings Ministry of Faith
30 Park Lane, Havelock